Football Far North Coast will be running a FAST-TRACK Level 4 New Referees Course in early February.
This course is specifically for adults who wish to become a match official, with FFNC urging existing adult players, team officials and supporters to come forward and also referee in 2022.
The course will be held at Goonellabah on Saturday 12th February, as follows;
Date: Saturday 12th February
Time: 9:30am – 4pm
Venue: Workers Sports Club, Goonellabah
To register for this course please click here
Registrations for this course CLOSE seven (7) days prior to the course date.
Football Far North Coast are offering a $50 subsidy for the cost of the course (on top of the starter package offered by NNSWF), meaning that the cost to participants to attend this course is just $100. This payment includes the following items to allow individuals to begin officiating in 2022;
- Level 4 Referee Course materials
- Laws of the Game Book
- Professional Referee Whistle
- Assistant Referee Flag
- First year referee green shirt
- Black Umbro on-field Shirt*
- Black Umbro on-field Shorts
- Black Umbro on-field Socks
- Set of Red and Yellow Cards
- Match Record Book and Inserts
- Full Match Official Registration with FFNC (includes the NNSWF Match Official Registration Fee)
- FFNC Match Officials Polo Shirt (to wear to and from games)
This represents a subsidy of over $150 for all new adult match officials!
The amount of $100 needs to paid upfront to Northern NSW Football prior to the course. If payment is not made at the time of registration, NNSWF will issue an invoice after receiving your course registration (which must be paid prior to the course).
Please contact FFNC if this upfront cost is a prohibitive factor in registering for the course.
Please email Luke Mackney at firstname.lastname@example.org if there are any questions or any issues.
The FAST-TRACK course is for participants who wish to officiate on adult football.
1. Register for the course by clicking here
- Finalise payment of the $100 amount, upon receiving the invoice from NNSWF.
- BEFORE the day of the course ALL participants must complete the online Laws of the Game (OLTG) Certificate. To complete this, click here.
Participants can register for the upcoming course first, but this certificate MUST be completed BEFORE attending the course. The time required to complete the OLTG Certificate will vary based on previous knowledge and experience. Participants should allow AT LEAST one hour to complete the certificate, however it may take up to between two and three hours. All answers are provided within the learning material in the OLTG certificate.
- Participants MUST bring their printed participant workbook (provided via email prior to the course).
- Participants should bring a pen/pencil.
- Participants should wear suitable clothing for some short outdoor activities (weather permitting).
A list of frequently asked questions (FAQ’s) can be found by clicking here, for those who are interested in attending the course and becoming a match official.
Anyone requiring any further information should contact Luke on 0434 856 992.