Football Far North Coast will be running a Level 4 New Referees Course at Ballina Soccer Clubhouse on Sunday 24th November for those who wish to officiate in the 2020 season (and pre-season).
Northern NSW Football will again offer the Referee Starter package, which is fully supported by Football Far North Coast. The starter package eases the financial burden to become a match official and means that a new referee will need to pay just $135 in the FFNC zone (or $125 if paid upfront – see details below) to receive the following items and begin officiating in 2020;
- Level 4 Referee Course
- Laws of the Game Book
- Professional Referee Whistle
- Assistant Referee Flag
- Black Umbro on-field Shirt
- Black Umbro on-field Shorts
- Black Umbro on-field Socks
- Set of Red and Yellow Cards
- Match Record Book and Inserts
- Full Referee Registration for 2020 with Football Far North Coast
- FFNC Match Officials Polo Shirt (to wear to and from games)
This represents a saving of OVER $100 for all new match officials!
A minimum of $35 must be paid upfront to FFNC prior to the course. Participants will then be required to pay future instalments of $25, which will be issued via invoice.
Alternatively, participants can pay $125 in FULL prior to the course (which is a saving of $10 off the total price).
The full details for the course are as follows. Please follow the links to register;
Date and times:
Sunday 24th November 2019: 9:30am – approx. 3:30pm.
Ballina Soccer Clubhouse – Cnr Tamar Street and Canal Road, Ballina.
Cost & Inclusions:
Total costs will be $135 (or $125 if paid upfront – see details below). As well as the inclusions listed above, lunch at the course will also be included as part of this total cost. $35 (minimum) is required to be paid upfront, prior to the course, directly to FFNC by direct deposit into their bank account.
The bank account details to make payment to FFNC are;
(Use the participants NAME as the reference)
Financial Institution: Newcastle Permanent Building Society
Account Name: Football Far North Coast
Account Number: 509 829 102
BSB: 650 300
Please email Luke Mackney at email@example.com to confirm when payment has been transferred or if there are any issues
Participants should be 13 years of age or older OR turning 13 no later than the end of May 2020 (noting that participants CANNOT be appointed on matches until they turn 13).
1. To register for this course please click here.
2. Finalise payment of the pre-course amount (at least $35), per the instructions above.
3. BEFORE the day of the course ALL participants must complete the online Laws of the Game (OLTG) Certificate. To complete this, click here.
Participants can register for the upcoming course first, but this certificate MUST be completed BEFORE attending the course. The time required to complete the OLTG Certificate will vary based on previous knowledge and experience. Participants should allow AT LEAST one hour to complete the certificate, however it may take up to between two and three hours. All answers are provided within the learning material in the OLTG certificate.
4. Participants MUST bring their printed participant workbook (provided via email prior to the course).
5. Participants should bring a pen/pencil.
6. Participants should wear suitable clothing for some short outdoor activities (weather permitting).
A list of frequently asked questions (FAQ’s) can be found by clicking here, for those who are considering becoming a match official.
Anyone requiring any further information should contact Luke on 0434 856 992.