Football Far North Coast will be running a Level 4 New Referees Course in February at Goonellabah, as follows;
Date: Sunday 21st February 2021
Time: 9:30am – approx. 3:30pm
Venue: Workers Sports Club – 202 Oliver Avenue, Goonellabah
To register for this course please click here
Registrations for this course CLOSE seven (7) days prior to the course date.
Northern NSW Football (NNSWF) will again offer the Referee Starter package, which is fully supported by Football Far North Coast. The starter package eases the financial burden to become a match official and means that a new referee will need to pay just $150 to receive the following items and begin officiating in 2021;
- Level 4 Referee Course materials
- Laws of the Game Book
- Professional Referee Whistle
- Assistant Referee Flag
- Black Umbro on-field Shirt
- Black Umbro on-field Shorts
- Black Umbro on-field Socks
- Set of Red and Yellow Cards
- Match Record Book and Inserts
- Full Match Official Registration with FFNC (includes the NNSWF Match Official Registration Fee)
- FFNC Match Officials Polo Shirt (to wear to and from games)
This represents a subsidy of over $100 for all new match officials!
The amount of $150 needs to paid upfront to Northern NSW Football prior to the course. NNSWF will issue an invoice after receiving your course registration.
Please contact FFNC if this upfront cost is a prohibitive factor in registering for the course.
Please email Luke Mackney at firstname.lastname@example.org if there any questions or any issues.
Participants should be 13 years of age or older OR turning 13 no later than the end of May 2021 (noting that participants CANNOT be appointed on matches until they turn 13).
1. Register for the course by clicking here
2. Finalise payment of the $150 amount, upon receiving the invoice from NNSWF.
3. BEFORE the day of the course ALL participants must complete the online Laws of the Game (OLTG) Certificate. To complete this, click here.
Participants should register for the upcoming course first, but this certificate MUST be completed BEFORE attending the course. The time required to complete the OLTG Certificate will vary based on previous knowledge and experience. Participants should allow AT LEAST one hour to complete the certificate, however it may take up to between two and three hours. All answers are provided within the learning material in the OLTG certificate.
4. Participants MUST bring their printed participant workbook (provided via email prior to the course).
5. Participants should bring a pen/pencil.
6. Participants should wear suitable clothing for some short outdoor activities (weather permitting).
A list of frequently asked questions (FAQ’s) can be found by clicking here, for those who are interested in attending the course and becoming a match official.
Anyone requiring any further information should contact Luke on 0434 856 992.