Football Far North Coast will be running a Level 4 New Referees Course in Goonellabah on Sunday 17th February for those who wish to become a match official in 2019.
Also announced is a ‘Referee Starter Package’ that has been introduced by Northern NSW Football and is fully supported by Football Far North Coast. For a payment of just $100 ($50 of which is to be paid upfront prior to the course), a new referee will receive;
- Level 4 Referee Course
- Laws of the Game Book
- Professional Referee Whistle
- Assistant Referee Flag
- Black Umbro on-field Shirt
- Black Umbro on-field Shorts
- Black Umbro on-field Socks
- Set of Red and Yellow Cards
- Match Record Book and Inserts
- Full Referee Registration for 2019 with Football Far North Coast
This represents a saving of $170 for junior match officials (ages 13-18) and a saving of $200 for senior match officials (19+)!
So there is no better time to become a match official!
The full details for the course are as follows. Please follow the links to register;
Date and times:
Sunday 17th February 2018: 10am – approx. 4:30pm.
Workers Sports Club in Goonellabah – 202 Oliver Avenue, Goonellabah.
Cost & Inclusions:
These have been outline above. The $100 starter package amount will also include lunch at the course. $50 is required to be paid upfront, prior to the course, directly to FFNC by direct deposit into their bank account.
The bank account details to make payment to FFNC are;
participants NAME as
Financial Institution: Newcastle Permanent Building Society
Account Name: Football Far North Coast
Account Number: 509 829 102
BSB: 650 300
Please email Luke Mackney at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm when payment has been transferred or if there are any issues
Participants should be 13 years of age or older OR turning 13 no later than early May 2019 (noting that participants CANNOT be appointed on matches until they turn 13).
1. To register for this course please click here.
2. Finalise payment of the $50 pre-course amount, per the instructions above.
3. BEFORE the day of the course ALL participants must complete the online Laws of the Game (OLTG) Certificate. To complete this, click here.
Participants can register for the upcoming course first, but this certificate MUST be completed BEFORE attending the course. The time required to complete the OLTG Certificate will vary based on previous knowledge and experience. Participants should allow AT LEAST one hour to complete the certificate, however it may take up to between two and three hours. All answers are provided within the learning material in the OLTG certificate.
4. Participants MUST bring their printed participant workbook (provided via email prior to the course).
5. Participants should bring a pen/pencil.
6. Participants should wear suitable clothing for some short outdoor activities (weather permitting).
A list of frequently asked questions (FAQ’s) can be found by clicking here, for those who are considering becoming a match official.
Anyone requiring any further information should contact Luke on 0434 856 992.